The Prickly Pear creek is home to a variety of fish species.
- 26 sites with hookups to water /power 20/30 amp service
- 1 full hook-up with 50 amp
- Super-size sites up to 80 feet
- Back in, pull-thru or head in are available.
- Dump station on site
- Overflow parking by the entrance
- Propane exchange cage
- Storage units; indoor and outdoor
- Free Wi-Fi available for our guest only
- Laundry facilities 1 mile outside the park
- Pet Friendly (please observe rules below)
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and MT checks
PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH INSIDE THE PARK!!!!!
- VEHICLE CRITERIA: Proof of current registration “is a must!” We do not accept van conversions or converted school, transit buses or horse trailers. All RV’s must have a clean appearance, no body damage or rust.
- ALL RV’S: MUST BE SELF-CONTAINED w/ sewer hose, sewer elbow on the end of sewer hose. They must have tight, secure connections, no leaks, all systems in good working order. Management reserves the right to refuse entry in to the park if not met with above requirements.
- RV sites: (1) One RV and (1) one additional passenger vehicle per site. No carpet or mats of any kind are allowed on lawn. No cars, bikes or motor bikes are allowed on lawn. No personal property on landscaping/lawn, grass or streets; sites must be kept clean and clutter free. PLEASE NO DRIVING OVER THE GRASS! No sleeping in passenger vehicles. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Extra adult/person: Each site allows 2 adults and 3 children, additional Adults - $5 per night or $25 per month, children - $2 per night or $20 per month.
- Visitors: Will be charged $18 per day.
- Check out is 12 p.m. Late check-outs MUST notify our staff by calling 406.933.8020
- Quiet hours: 10:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- NO REFUNDS: on early departures.
- ELECTRIC GOLF CARTS & OUTDOOR APPLIANCES: Golf carts are only to be driven by licensed person, 16 years or older. Golf carts are not-allowed in the park’s residential areas. A hook-up fee of $5.00 per day will be charged for electric golf carts and outdoor appliances. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- PETS: NO PIT-BULLS, ROTTWEILERS, OR DOBERMANS or other dogs with aggressive behavior. Pets must be leashed at all times. If they poop, you scoop, no exceptions. Excessive barking is disturbing to other guests. Please do not leave your pet unattended while tethered outside.
- Wi-Fi: is offered to ARP guest only. A password is provided upon check-in however, please be advised some computer hardware may not be compatible with the Wi-Fi service offered. Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. Internet services may only be used for lawful purposes.
- Children: Young or older children must be supervised at all times due to the fast running creek through out the park.
- Lavatory/restrooms: Children must be supervised by an adult while using our non flush toilets. Please clean up after yourself.
- Car wash: The park does not allow guest to wash their cars, RV's or other belongings inside the park. We will direct you to the nearest car-wash.
- Garbage: Please take your household garbage to the trash bin that we provide for your convenience. NO LARGE ITEMS such as boxes, furniture, mattresses or like items to be placed in or around the trash bin. You will be charged $50 for not obeying the trash rules.